Versatile Team Member
The versatile team member goes the extra mile to welcome and serve customers throughout his or her shift. He or she manages the checkout area and Customer flow. He or she restocks the shelves while maintaining a good relationship with Customers. Depending on the store needs, he or she may be assigned to production; in such a case, he or she takes care of food production while adhering to the “Kitchen” Book, the HACCP rules and the production schedules and keeping a watchful eye on store activity to greet nearby customers and meet their needs.
- Customer reception and service
- Cashier service / Hot drinks service
- In-store shelf stocking + delivery and stock
- Cleanliness and tidiness
- Daily organisation & schedules
- Quarterly stock inventory / commissary
- You are enthusiastic and naturally customer-oriented
- You have an open mind and enjoy varied work
- You find high-quality gourmet products attractive
- You are diligent and self-sufficient
- Full-time with flexible hours between 6:15 am and 10:15 pm Monday to Sunday.
- The opportunity to grow and build knowledge in an exciting job in a friendly working atmosphere.
- A contract with a stable and growing company.